• to provide the goods and/or services you require;
• to administer and manage those goods and/or services;
• to tell you about those goods and/or services and new opportunities; and
• to effect or obtain payment for those goods and/or services by credit card and electronically.
We may disclose your personal information:
• to other persons and organizations for the purposes of providing you with the goods and/or services you require;
• to persons and organizations for the purposes of effecting or obtaining payment for goods and/or services ordered by you;
• to your duly authorized representatives and/or our own professional advisers;
• to Government and regulatory authorities and other organizations as required or authorized by law.
Data Quality and Security: we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date for the purpose for which it is to be used and to protect your personal information from misuse, loss or from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Openness: we will maintain clearly expressed policies on our management of personal information and will make the information available on request. In addition we will take reasonable steps to let individuals know what sort of personal information we hold, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information.
Access and Correction: we will on request by an individual, make available personal information about that individual except to the extent that the law allows or requires us to refuse access. If we are not required to provide the individual with access to the information we will, if reasonable, consider whether the use of mutually agreed intermediaries would allow sufficient access to meet the needs of both parties. If we charge for providing access for personal information, those charges will not be excessive and will not apply to lodging a request for access.
If we hold personal information about an individual, and any individual is able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete and up to date, we will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. If the individual and us disagree about whether the information is accurate, complete and up to date, and the individual asks us to associate with the information a statement claiming that the information is not accurate complete or up to date, we will take reasonable steps to do so.
We will provide reasons for denial of access or a refusal to correct personal information.
Sensitive Information: We will not collect sensitive information about an individual except where the individual has consented or where the law allows or requires us to do so.