- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies shall always endeavour to use the best form of transport to deliver your order, to ensure prompt delivery and competitive pricing.
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies shall endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 days of receiving payment.
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies will only ship orders made through this website to the address specified by the customer as entered on the order. If this address is incorrect, incomplete or you change your shipping address after the order has been processed, a re-delivery fee shall apply.
- Orders shipped via courier may be delivered anytime during their normal business hours. Courier companies do not guarantee a time and date of delivery. Any delivery times on the Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies website are a guide only, as supplied by the courier companies. Please use your consignment number to track your parcel on the courier companies website.
- If the customer is not at the address provided when the courier arrives, they may receive a calling card detailing collection of their order from the courier company. Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies cannot guarantee that a calling card will be left.
- If the courier is Hunter Express and the customer is not at the delivery address when the courier arrives, the parcel will be returned to the Hunter Express depot in their region. By prior arrangement, the customer can collect the parcel from the Hunter Express depot at no cost. Please note Hunter Express charge a redelivery fee of $28.00, contact Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies to arrange payment and the redelivery of the order.
- If the customer is not going to be at the delivery address when the courier arrives they can give Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies written instructions at the time of ordering for the courier to leave the order at the delivery address. Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies take no responsibility for orders left at an address if no signature is obtained at time of delivery.
Pick up from Store.
- The customer can elect to pick up their order or arrange their own courier by selecting the “Pick up from Store” option at the checkout.
- If electing to use their own courier, the customer is responsible for arranging documentation and pick up or the parcel with the courier and paying all courier fees. Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies hands title of the goods to the customer when the order is dispatched from their warehouse. It is the customer's responsibility to insure against theft and damage.
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies shall notify the customer by email once the order is ready for collection, please note this may take up to 24 business hours. Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies are not responsible for any waiting fees charged by the courier company if they arrive prior to this email notification.
- The shipping fee is calculated based on the details of each order. Size, weight and shipping address are all taken into account in the calculation of the shipping fee.
- The website shipping fees are an indication only. Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies reserves the right to recalculate shipping fees once the paid order has been received if the website calculation is incorrect.
- An order will not be shipped until payment has been received in full.
- Some products available on this website are classified as dangerous goods and shipping fees for orders containing these products shall attract a surcharge included in the shipping fee.
- It is illegal to send dangerous goods via Australia Post. A street address is required for orders containing these products as they shall be sent via courier only.
- Dangerous goods cannot be shipped to addresses outside of Australia.
- Due to the nature of these products, dangerous goods cannot be left at an address without a signature being obtained at the time of delivery. Please refer to Shipping 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 above.
- Due to Australian Dangerous Goods Transport Regulations certain classes of products cannot be shipped together. One order may involve several boxes delivered at different times and / or days.
- International orders may incur a customs or import duty fee. Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies have no control over these fees as they are determined by the customer’s countries regulations and compliances. The customer is to pay these fees on delivery of the order. If the customer does not pay these fees the order may be abandoned and Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies will not be responsible for any resulting loss of funds. Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies cannot mark international orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any fees as this is an illegal practice.
- Any refunds shall be made in Australian Dollars. Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies are not responsible for any discrepancy of currency due to the changing exchange rates.
Track and Trace.
- Once an order has been shipped, tracking information may be emailed to the customer if requested.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the courier company direct to follow up any lost or misplaced orders.
Risk and Title.
- Risk and title of an order passes to the customer at the time and date the order is collected by the courier company.
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that any person at the shipping address who receives the order is authorised by the customer to do so.
- If the customer believes the products they have received are faulty they must notify Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies within seven days of receiving their order by email.
- The customer is to return the faulty products to Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies for testing at the expense of the customer.
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies will test the product and if deemed faulty they shall refund the customer the return shipping cost and either refund the cost of the products or replace the products.
- If Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies finds there is no fault with the products the customer shall be required to pay for the shipping to return the products to them.
- Any product selections suggested by Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies employees on customer requirements are given to the best of their knowledge on information supplied to them by the manufacturer. The customer shall purchase suggested products at their own risk. Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies suggest the customer always purchases a small quantity of the product first and complete a test to ensure it meets their required specification and results before purchasing a larger quantity and/or going ahead with their actual project.
- Clause 9 only applies to orders where the customer has elected to insure their order.
- If the customer believes the products they have received are damaged they must notify Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies within 24 hours of receiving their order by email with a description and photos of the damaged products.
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies reserve the right to have the damaged products returned at their expense.
- Once the damaged products have been returned, Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies shall send replacement products at their expense.
- Please note that when signing for goods from the courier, you are acknowledging that the goods are undamaged and in good order. Always add the words “subject to inspection” when signing courier documents.
- If the customer believes a product is missing from their order they must notify Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies within 24 hours of receiving their order by email.
- If Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies believe the product was sent they shall notify the customer, giving instructions on where to find the product.
- If Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies determine that the product was missed, the product shall be shipped immediately at Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies expense.
Change of Mind.
- If you order an incorrect product or change your mind, Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies, at their discretion, shall credit the full value against purchasing the correct product or shall charge a 20% handling and restocking fee if the customer is not purchasing a replacement product.
- Only the cost of the product will be credited, not the cost of shipping.
- The customer is responsible for returning the product to Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies at the customer’s expense.
- Clause 11 only applies if the product is returned unopened in its original, saleable condition at the discretion of Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies reserve the right to change the shipping and returns terms and conditions at any time as they see fit
- Terms and conditions shall not be changed for existing orders. The terms and conditions that will apply to the order are the terms and conditions that applied at the time the order was placed.