Beginners Cosplay Prop Making Workshop
In-Store/Phone Orders (per unit/metre): $
Upcoming workshop dates:
TBA – Drop us a message if you’re keen!
In this workshop, Zaphy Cosplay will share her extensive thermoplastics and prop making knowledge. Participants in this hands on workshop will also use various thermoplastics to create a prop. Choose from a sculpted dragon claw, a rose or a Harry Potter style wand! This workshop only accommodates 8 participants. Come join our workshop and learn to make your own cosplay props!
Zaphy has over 6 years of experience using Worbla and has been creating cosplay for over a decade! She has worked for several video game companies, won multiple awards and her props have been around the world at events. If you want to learn about thermoplastics, don’t miss this chance to up your cosplay and accessory making game with her!
*interstate customers must book 2 weeks in advanced and will join this workshop via live streaming. Worbla materials will be sent out to interstate customers. A heat gun is required for moulding Worbla materials*
TBA – Let us know if you’re keen!
(Call or email us for a group booking date)
- We do not offer refund or re-book if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Please advise which workshop you would like to attend in the comments section at check-out.
- Please note our workshop classroom is situated up a flight of stairs and people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs, we apologise for the inconvenience.
For further enquiries call us on (08) 8294 0451. Tools and materials provided.
- Payment for the workshop is required to confirm your place. It is Adelaide Moulding and Candle Supplies’ policy not to refund workshop fees if participant cancels within 24 hours before workshop commencement. The enrolled participants acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable having regard to the difficulties of filling cancelled enrolments at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
- Payment of workshop fees can be made by Cash or EFTPOS (in-store only), Credit Card or Bank Deposit (contact us for Bank details).
- If the total class number is less than a minimum of 4 participants, the class will be cancelled and rescheduled.
- In the event a class is cancelled, participants will be offered a refund or alternatively a transfer to an alternate date or workshop.
- On occasion we offer participants of our workshops a discount voucher for their review of a course they have completed.