Beginners Cosplay Prop Making Workshop
In-Store/Phone Orders (per unit/metre): $
As we are moving premises in February 2020, workshops be resuming March 2020. Please keep an eye on emails and social media for announcements regarding new dates.
Beginners Cosplay Prop Making Workshop Details:
In our beginners cosplay workshop, Zaphy Cosplay will share her extensive thermoplastics and prop making knowledge. Participants in this hands on workshop will try various available thermoplastics to create a prop. Choose from a sculpted dragon claw, a rose or a Harry Potter style wand! This workshop only accommodates 8 participants. Come join our workshop and learn to make your own cosplay props!
Zaphy has over 6 years of experience using Worbla and has worked for several video game companies, won multiple awards and her props have been around the world at events. If you want to learn about thermoplastics, don’t miss this chance to up your cosplay and accessory making game with her.
- As we are moving premises in February 2020, workshops be resuming March 2020. Please keep an eye on emails and social media for announcements regarding new dates.
When booking online please enter in the order notes which date you would like to attend (alternatively, contact us on (08) 8294 0451).
Included in this course:
- Use of Tools and Safety Equipment
- Technical and Safety Data sheets
- Safe Product Use Information
Please note: Payment is required to book your place in the session.
Due to the limited bookings available, it is Adelaide Moulding and Candle Supplies’ policy not to refund fees if participant cancels within 24 hours before the session. The enrolled participants acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable with regard to the difficulties of filling cancelled enrolments at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
- Payment options are in-store via Cash or EFTPOS or online via Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- Shape of clear coasters may vary depending on availability.
- We do not offer a refund or re-booking if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Our classroom is up a flight of stairs. With this in mind, some people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs. If this is a concern, we request that you call and advise us. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If there is a class cancellation, all booked participants will receive the option of either refund or transfer to another session.