Beginners Moulding and Casting Workshop
In-Store/Phone Orders (per unit/metre): $60
As we are moving premises in February 2020, workshops be resuming March 2020. Please keep an eye on emails and social media for announcements regarding new dates.
Beginners Moulding and Casting Workshop Details:
Learn the tricks of the trade in this 2 hour moulding and casting workshop for beginners! Participants will learn to make a one piece silicone open face mould and cast with polyurethane resin. You will also learn about a broad range of moulding and casting materials, when and how best to use them.
Bring along any sculptures and items you would like to discuss how to make a mould of.
- As we are moving premises in February 2020, workshops be resuming March 2020. Please keep an eye on emails and social media for announcements regarding new dates.
When booking online please enter in the order notes which date you would like to attend (alternatively, contact us on (08) 8294 0451).
Please note: Payment is required to book your place in the session.
Due to the limited bookings available, it is Adelaide Moulding and Candle Supplies’ policy not to refund fees if participant cancels within 24 hours before the session. The enrolled participants acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable with regard to the difficulties of filling cancelled enrolments at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
- Payment options are in-store via Cash or EFTPOS or online via Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- Shape of board and coasters may vary depending on availability.
- We do not offer a refund or re-booking if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Our classroom is up a flight of stairs. With this in mind, some people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs. If this is a concern, we request that you call and advise us. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If there is a class cancellation, all booked participants will receive the option of either refund or transfer to another session
Curious about the materials, browse our range of moulding and casting supplies here!
Looking for more ideas and tips on moulding and casting? Our gallery and stories here have plenty to offer!