Well known resin artist, Nina D’Antonio from Shattered Shapes,will focus on lacing technique in this workshop and also teach you to design your very own clear coasters with resin. Learn the basics of personalising your own coasters and lacing techniques (also known as creating cells) to create your own beautiful designs. This workshop only accommodates 8 participants, which means you get more hands on interaction and tips from Nina!
You will design 4 transparent resin coasters. These personalised coasters make great gifts for Christmas and special occasions. With our variety of pigments, create your imagination to capture your artistic nature. Come join our workshop and get inspired!
Saturday 14th December, 9am-10.30am
(Call or email us for a group booking date)
- Please note shape of transparent coasters may vary depending on availability.
- We do not offer refund or re-book if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Please advise which workshop you would like to attend in the comments section at check-out.
- Please note our workshop classroom is situated up a flight of stairs and people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs, we apologise for the inconvenience.
For further enquiries call us on (08) 8294 0451. Tools and materials provided.
- Payment for the workshop is required to confirm your place. It is Adelaide Moulding and Candle Supplies’ policy not to refund workshop fees if participant cancels within 24 hours before workshop commencement. The enrolled participants acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable having regard to the difficulties of filling cancelled enrolments at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
- Payment of workshop fees can be made by Cash or EFTPOS (in-store only), Credit Card or Bank Deposit (contact us for Bank details).
- If the total class number is less than a minimum of 4 participants, the class will be cancelled and rescheduled.
- In the event a class is cancelled, participants will be offered a refund or alternatively a transfer to an alternate date or workshop.
- On occasion we offer participants of our workshops a discount voucher for their review of a course they have completed.