- Reviews (0)
Beginners Resin Art Clear Coasters Workshop Details:
During this workshop session our instructor will focus on the very popular resin lacing technique and also show you how to design your very own resin art clear coasters. Learn the basics of personalising your own resin art coasters and lacing techniques (also known as creating cells) to create your own beautiful designs. This workshop up to accommodates 8 participants, which means you get more hands on interaction and tips!
You will design 4 transparent resin coasters during the session which make fantastic gifts for Christmas and special occasions. Using our variety of pigments, create your imagination to capture your artistic nature.
- Saturday, 31 July (9-12pm)
If this product is “Out of Stock” – all our current workshop dates are booked out. Keep an eye out for updates here and on our social media!
When booking online please enter in the order notes which date you would like to attend (alternatively, contact us on (08) 8294 0451).
Participants must be 17 years old or over.
Included in this course:
- Use of Tools and Safety Equipment
- Technical and Safety Data sheets
- Safe Product Use Information
- Product Care Knowledge
As resin art can be messy, for this reason we suggest wearing old clothes and/or bringing an apron.
Completed art work must be collected at a later date to allow for the resin to cure. (Our Clear Coating Resin used requires a minimum of 24 hours cure time to reach solid state).
Please note: Payment is required to book your place in the session.
Due to the limited bookings available, it is Adelaide Moulding and Candle Supplies’ policy not to refund fees if participant cancels within 24 hours before the session. The enrolled participants acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable with regard to the difficulties of filling cancelled enrolments at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
- Payment options are in-store via Cash or EFTPOS or online via Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- Shape of clear coasters may vary depending on availability.
- We do not offer a refund or re-booking if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Our classroom is up a flight of stairs. With this in mind, some people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs. If this is a concern, we request that you call and advise us. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If there is a class cancellation, all booked participants will receive the option of either refund or transfer to another session.
Looking for inspiration? Check out our Instagram gallery for more!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.