Please be advised that our workshops are currently postponed until further notice.
Beginners Resin Art Wave Painting Workshop Details:
In this Resin Art Workshop, artist Di Oxley will equip you with all the knowledge and technical skills required to create your own resin art masterpiece. You will create a diptychs (duo) painting of a wide scape tidal ocean wave using resin and variances of blues and aquas on either a timber frame or canvas board.
Di is influenced by colour, abstract and in particular the workability of acrylics and pouring mediums. She loves to manipulate and play around with the resins viscosity and enjoys experimenting with resin colours to create new and interesting results.
Di has exhibited works in SALA and works on commissioned art in her home-based studio. She is a self-taught artist and runs art tuition and resin classes. Di will work with you to achieve the best results in your resin art piece.
When booking online please enter in the order notes which date you would like to attend (alternatively, contact us on (08) 8294 0451).
Included in this course:
- Use of Tools and Safety Equipment
- Technical and Safety Data sheets
- Safe Product Use Information
- Product Care Knowledge
As resin art can be messy, for this reason we suggest wearing old clothes and/or bringing an apron.
Completed art work must be collected at a later date to allow for the resin to cure. (Our Clear Coating Resin used requires a minimum of 24 hours cure time to reach solid state).
Please note: Payment is required to book your place in the session.
Due to the limited bookings available, it is Adelaide Moulding and Candle Supplies’ policy not to refund fees if participant cancels within 24 hours before the session. The enrolled participants acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable with regard to the difficulties of filling cancelled enrolments at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
- Payment options are in-store via Cash or EFTPOS or online via Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- Shape of boards may vary depending on availability.
- We do not offer a refund or re-booking if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Our classroom is up a flight of stairs. With this in mind, some people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs. If this is a concern, we request that you call and advise us. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If there is a class cancellation, all booked participants will receive the option of either refund or transfer to another session.
Tempted to try this workshop? Have a look at our gallery for creative inspiration!