Beginners Resin Jewellery Workshop Details:
The Beginners Resin Jewellery Workshop is perfect for those who have an interest in making their own resin jewellery. Hannah Carlyle, an Adelaide based contemporary jeweller, will demonstrate some of the endless creations you can create with resin.
In this hands on workshop participants will learn how to mix resins and pigments to create their very first pieces of resin jewellery. Participants will also learn how to make a mould so they can create a unique piece of jewellery.
- Saturday 18th April 9-12pm
- Saturday 20th June 9-12pm
When booking online please enter in the order notes which date you would like to attend (alternatively, contact us on (08) 8294 0451).
Included in this course:
- Use of Tools and Safety Equipment
- Technical and Safety Data sheets
- Safe Product Use Information
- Product Care Knowledge
As resin art can be messy, for this reason we suggest wearing old clothes and/or bringing an apron.
Completed art work must be collected at a later date to allow for the resin to cure. (Our Clear Coating Resin used requires a minimum of 24 hours cure time to reach solid state).
Please note: Payment is required to book your place in the session.
Due to the limited bookings available, it is Adelaide Moulding and Candle Supplies’ policy not to refund fees if participant cancels within 24 hours before the session. The enrolled participants acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable with regard to the difficulties of filling cancelled enrolments at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
- Payment options are in-store via Cash or EFTPOS or online via Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- Shape of board and coasters may vary depending on availability.
- We do not offer a refund or re-booking if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Our classroom is up a flight of stairs. With this in mind, some people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs. If this is a concern, we request that you call and advise us. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If there is a class cancellation, all booked participants will receive the option of either refund or transfer to another session.