Kaiser LiquiDYE colour system in Pink is a concentrated dye used for through colouring of candle wax for container candles. LiquiDYE will produce a strong, brilliant, shiny colour. Kaiser candle colour have good burning behaviour and good colour stability.
- Easily incorporated into liquid wax
- Only short stirring time required
- Can be added to the wax at a low temperature
- Add LiquiDYE to melted wax as soon as wax liquified
- Stir through melted wax until completely dissolved
- Recommended dosage 0.1%-0.2% by weight
This is a guide only, always test colour first. The type of wax used will affect the outcome of the colour. Pastilles available as an alternative to LiquiDYE.
LiquiDYE will stain benchtops, hands, clothes and floors. We recommend wearing gloves and aprons and covering surfaces while adding this to your candles. Please refer to online TDS & SDS before use, or available on request at our retail counter.
PLEASE NOTE: These dyes are only to be used in candle making. Do not use them for bath bombs or hard soaps.
Made in Germany.