Please be advised that our workshops are currently postponed until further notice.
You will learn how to make an alginate mould of your hand or foot and cast it in Hydrocal® 106 white gypsum plaster. This hands-on workshop will include information and techniques about other lifecasting, mould making and casting materials available.
This 2 hour, one on one workshop, ensures personalised tuition and step by step supervision when making the alginate mould and casting it.
For group bookings and lifecasting of other body parts, please contact us on 08 8294 0458.
Please note: Payment is required to book your place in the session.
- Payment options are in-store via Cash or EFTPOS or online via Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- We do not offer a refund or re-booking if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Our classroom is up a flight of stairs. With this in mind, some people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs. If this is a concern, we request that you call and advise us. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If there is a class cancellation, all booked participants will receive the option of either refund or transfer to another session.