- Reviews (0)
Melt & Pour Soap Workshop with Essential Oils
Join us for a fun and creative experience as we delve into the world of soap-making using the melt-and-pour method. Melt & Pour Soap Workshop with essential oils is perfect for beginners and seasoned crafters as we guide you through the exciting process of making your own custom soap bars.
During the workshop, you’ll learn about melt-and-pour soap making. This technique involves melting pre-made soap bases and adding your favourite essential oils, DYE colours or cosmetic mica powder to create unique and luxurious bars of soap. This method is safe easy, and allows you to skip the more complicated aspects of traditional soap making, like handling lye.
You can expect to walk away from this workshop with:
- 4 x soap bars using a combination of colours and soap bases (1 transparent, 1 terrazzo, 1 multilayer and 1 marble)
- The appropriate knowledge to go forth and create your own bars of soap.
- Participants will also receive a special store discount voucher upon completion.
- Following the workshop, we recommend purchasing a Soap Making Kit with everything you need to set up your soap bars for home.
This workshop is designed for beginners. Join us to start your new Melt & Pour Soap Making journey! We can’t wait for you to start making beautiful soap bars!
Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours
- Saturday, 16 December (9-12pm)
If this product is “Out of Stock” – all our current workshop dates are booked out. Keep an eye out for updates here and on our social media!
Participants must be 17 years old or over.
Included in this Course
- All materials provided
- Ongoing support
- Use of tools and equipment
Please note: Payment is required to book your place in the session.
Due to the limited bookings available, it is Adelaide Moulding and Candle Supplies’ policy not to refund fees if participant cancels within 24 hours before the session. The enrolled participants acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable with regard to the difficulties of filling cancelled enrolments at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
- Payment options are in-store via Cash or EFTPOS or online via Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- We do not offer a refund or re-booking if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Our classroom is up a flight of stairs. With this in mind, some people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs. If this is a concern, we request that you call and advise us. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If there is a class cancellation, all booked participants will receive the option of either refund or transfer to another session.
Please note that this is an INTRODUCTORY COURSE. We strongly recommend participants continue with extensive testing!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.