Soy Wax GW464
$12.00 – $140.00
In-Store/Phone Orders (per unit/metre): $15.35 -145
Golden Wax (GW464) is a blended soy candle wax that contains soy-based additives. Blend 50% 464 and 50% SB 60 to produce an easy to use wax blend with smooth top every pour. Alternatively, try SB 60 as an alternative to 464.
*There is no refund on any wax once it is open, change of mind, or if you do not like the handling of the wax*
- Reviews (4)
Golden Wax (GW464) is a blended soy candle wax that contains soy-based additives. Popular amid candle makers the world over, GW464 creates easy, consistent and beautiful candles.
FDA approved and Kosher certified, GW464 gives a smooth and creamy appearance and better glass adhesion, due to its low melt point. It can also be poured at hotter temperatures, reducing frosting and increasing the fragrance load. However, GW464 Soy Wax can be a little too soft for the Australian summer heat and it is not suitable for candle moulds.
GW464 blends well with paraffin wax, slack wax and micro-crystalline waxes.
- Heat GW464 wax flakes to 70-75°C and stir continuously until completely melted.
- Add colour and fragrance and any other additives at recommended amounts between 70-75°C.
- Stir until colour and fragrance are completed dissolved and mixed through.
- Recommended pouring temperature = 51 – 62°C.
- Keep cooling candle away from drafts or rapid temperature changes.
- Allow wax to set before trimming wick.
Tip: When adding colour, we suggest using our Anti Frosting Additive to reduce risk of frosting.
Blend 50% 464 and 50% SB 60 to produce an easy to use wax blend with smooth top every pour
Always check the TDS for maximum fragrance load suitable for your wax and always test at home first. AMC Supplies is not responsible for wax selection or the finished candle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.