$19.95 – $815.00 Online Discount
In-Store/Phone Orders (per unit/metre): $22.95 - 1ltr , $57.45 - 5ltr , $132.00 - 20ltr , $839.45 - 200ltr
- Reviews (38)
Isopropyl Alcohol 100% is a colourless, flammable organic compound and is a multipurpose mild solvent. It is a general purpose cleaner that evaporates quickly and leaves nearly zero oil traces. It is used in a wide range of industries such as the cleaning industry, electronics and even cosmetic and body products.
When purchasing 20L size – we recommend adding a Bung Tap to your order to make pouring easier.
Some of the general uses for Isopropyl Alcohol are:
General uses for Isopropyl Alcohol:
- Cleaning electronic devices
- Cleaning magnetic tape and disk heads (audio and video tape recorders and lenses of lasers in optical disc drives)
- Stain removal
- Use for alcohol ink and epoxy resin artwork, both for clean up and creating effects
- Ideal for cleaning glass, lenses and mirrors
- Disinfecting and sanitising office workspaces including telephone receivers, desks and computer screens and disinfecting gloves, eye and face protection.
- Preparation and cleaning of surfaces for adhesives, cleaning white boards.
- Use in soap making. Removes bubbles from the top of soap straight after pouring into moulds and also to prevent splitting between the different coloured layers of soap.
- As a binder for making bath bombs and shower steamers
Please refer to SDS before using this product.
|Isopropyl Alcohol - SDS||application/pdf||1 MB|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.