- Reviews (0)
Isopropyl Alcohol 100% is a multipurpose mild solvent. It is a powerful general purpose cleaner that evaporates quickly and leaves nearly zero oil traces.
When purchasing 20L size – we recommend adding a Bung Tap to your order to make pouring easier.
Some of the general uses for Isopropyl Alcohol are:
General uses for Isopropyl Alcohol:
- Cleaning electronic devices
- Cleaning magnetic tape and disk heads (audio and video tape recorders and lenses of lasers in optical disc drives)
- Stain removal
- Use for alcohol ink and epoxy resin artwork, both for clean up and creating effects
- Ideal for cleaning glass, lenses and mirrors
- Disinfecting and sanitising office workspaces including telephone receivers, desks and computer screens and disinfecting gloves, eye and face protection.
- Preparation and cleaning of surfaces for adhesives, cleaning white boards.
- Use in soap making. Removes bubbles from the top of soap straight after pouring into moulds and also to prevent splitting between the different coloured layers of soap.
Please refer to SDS before using this product.
|Isopropyl Alcohol -SDS||application/pdf||287 KB|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.