Soy Wax C3
$11.50 – $1,430.75
In-Store/Phone Orders (per unit/metre): $13.6 - $1,502.30
Cargill NatureWax® C-3 is a 100% soy based vegetable wax. It is a favourite amongst professional candle makers as it is formulated to have excellent glass adhesion, minimises wet spots and excellent cold and hot scent throw.
- Reviews (13)
Cargill NatureWax® C3 flake is a high quality, 100% soy based vegetable wax, produced in the United States. It is a favourite amongst professional candle makers.
C-3 is formulated to have excellent glass adhesion and minimise wet spots. In addition to these properties, it produces excellent cold and hot scent throw. Cargill NatureWax® C-3 flake produces a uniform, smooth creamy surface and is suitable to be poured into containers, wax melts and tealights.
- Heat wax flakes in a double boiler to 80-90°C and stir continuously until melted.
- Add colour and additives to melted wax and stir until combined.
- Allow wax to cool to 75°C and add recommended fragrance amounts. Stir until completely combined.
- Recommended pouring temperature = 68°C to achieve smoothest finish.
- Keep cooling candle away from drafts or rapid temperature changes.
- Allow wax to set before trimming wick.
Always check the TDS for maximum fragrance load suitable for your wax and test at home first. AMC Supplies is not responsible for wax selection or the finished candle.
|NatureWax C3 SDS||application/pdf||108 KB|
|NatureWax C-3 TDS_2016||application/pdf||154 KB|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.