Soy Wax C3
$10.00 – $114.45
In-Store/Phone Orders (per unit/metre): $12.70-121.60
Cargill NatureWax® C-3 is a 100% soy based vegetable wax. It is a favourite amongst professional candle makers as it is formulated to have excellent glass adhesion, minimises wet spots and excellent cold and hot scent throw.
About C3 Soy Wax:
Cargill NatureWax® C3 flake is a high quality, 100% soy based vegetable wax, produced in the United States. It is a favourite amongst professional candle makers.
C-3 is formulated to have excellent glass adhesion and minimise wet spots. In addition to these properties, it produces excellent cold and hot scent throw. Cargill NatureWax® C-3 flake produces a uniform, smooth creamy surface and is suitable to be poured into containers, wax melts and tealights.
- Heat wax flakes to 80-90°C and stir continuously until completely melted.
- Add colour and stir until colour is dissolved.
- Add fragrance when temperature cools to 75°C
- Recommended pouring temperature = 68°C
- Allow wax to set before trimming wick to approx 5mm above the wax.
This is a guide. Always test your candles at home under your own conditions.