Soy Wax C3
$10.00 – $129.00
In-Store/Phone Orders (per unit/metre): $12.70-135.95
Cargill NatureWax® C-3 is a 100% soy based vegetable wax. It is a favourite amongst professional candle makers as it is formulated to have excellent glass adhesion, minimises wet spots and excellent cold and hot scent throw.
22.6kg ETA mid August due to delays in the USA. We recommend SB 45 as an alternative.
About C3 Soy Wax:
Cargill NatureWax® C3 flake is a high quality, 100% soy based vegetable wax, produced in the United States. It is a favourite amongst professional candle makers.
C-3 is formulated to have excellent glass adhesion and minimise wet spots. In addition to these properties, it produces excellent cold and hot scent throw. Cargill NatureWax® C-3 flake produces a uniform, smooth creamy surface and is suitable to be poured into containers, wax melts and tealights.
- Heat wax flakes to 80-90°C and stir continuously until completely melted.
- Add colour and stir until colour is dissolved.
- Add fragrance when temperature cools to 75°C
- Recommended pouring temperature = 68°C
- Allow wax to set before trimming wick to approx 5mm above the wax.
Always check the TDS for maximum fragrance load suitable for your wax and test at home first. AMC Supplies is not responsible for wax selection or the finished candle.