The amcsupplies.com.au website is owned and operated by Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies (ACN 008 290 837). By accessing any areas of this website you agree to be legally bound and abide by the terms and conditions set forth below.
- The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password, and restricting access to their computer.
- The customer is responsible for all activities that occur under their account.
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their discretion.
- The customer may place an order for one or more products on the website for a minimum purchase of $11 (inclusive of GST).
- All prices quoted on this website are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are fully inclusive of government taxes (GST). International orders will have the GST removed at time of checkout.
- The purchase price for the products and any other fees and charges identified must be payed by the customer at the time the order is placed.
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies reserve the right to refuse to accept an order in whole or in part.
- If Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies elect not to accept an order, then we will endeavour to promptly refund any amounts paid by the customer for that order.
- An email confirmation of the order will be forwarded to the customer. Due to the nature of the internet, Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies cannot guarantee receipt of this email. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact address book to ensure emails are not sent to spam or blocked by your firewall.
- To cancel an order, please send an email detailing the transaction to email@example.com. If the order has not been shipped, it will immediately be cancelled. A 10% handling fee will apply if the order has already been packed for shipment. If the order has been shipped, the guidelines for return will be as per our refund policy.
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express via our secure online ordering system (eWay).
- Paypal is available to customers wishing to use it as their preferred payment method.
- Credit cards are charged at the time the order is placed. The merchant name that will appear on your credit card statement is Adelaide Moulding.
- Payment of orders can also be made via direct debit or electronic funds transfer to our nominated bank account. If choosing this method of payment, Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies bank details will be emailed to you with your order confirmation. Use the online order number as the reference for your EFT payment. Once payment has been made using EFT, forward a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies to track your payment. Please allow a minimum 48 hours for these transactions to clear into Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies account.
- The customer will be provided with a tax invoice, sent with the order, which specifies the total fees and charges for the products in the order.
- An order will not be shipped until payment has been received in full.
- The customer must only use the products in accordance with the manufacturer’s specification. Technical Data Sheets and Material Safety Data Sheets are available upon request.
- The products as pictured on this website may vary from time to time.
- The colour of products as pictured on this website may vary depending on the customers computer monitor.
- If a product itself is not as described, the customer’s sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Products offered on this website are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies shall endeavour to supply all products publicised on this website. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when all or part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately or all or part of an order cannot be fulfilled at all.
- Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied shall be dispatched as soon as possible.
- Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled at all, the customer shall be advised as soon as possible and any payment already received for the unavailable products shall be refunded to them.
- Products shall be removed from this website as soon as Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies become aware that those products are unavailable.
- This website may contain links to other websites on the internet that are run by third parties. Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies are not responsible for the operation or content of these websites.
- If you wish to establish a link to this website, you must first gain approval from Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies. If Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies and provide a new description of your website.
- All content included on this website including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software is the property of Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
- The customer acknowledges that nothing in these terms and conditions grants the customer any intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies disclaim all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on this website and of your use of this website.
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies, its contractors, agents or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia. In the event of a dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia and the Federal Court of Australia.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time as they see fit.