- Reviews (0)
Wax sheets are primarily used for the following uses:
- To simulate metal or part thickness in construction of metal or forming dies.
- To create two part moulds requiring uniform thickness such as resin transfer moulds.
- To prevent wax deformation under exothermic heat conditions. Compatible with casting or laminating resins that experience exotherm.
They have :
- A firm surface for durability and depression resistance.
- Maximum flexibility for forming quickly and accurately to any contoured surface.
- Natural draping characteristics at room temperature and absence of memory eliminates need to warm or temper wax.
This product is sold by the sheet. Each sheet is 30.5cm x 61cm with an adhesive back.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.