Beginners Candle Making Workshop Details:
Our beginners candle making workshop is ideal for anyone wanting to learn how to make their own candles! During the session, you will learn the basics of candle making, master different types of candle waxes, learn about colours, scents and choosing the correct wick for the waxes and containers.
Participants will construct their own wick and tab and make 1 scented candle in medium sized tumbler, 1 scented candle in a tin with a wood wick and 1 pack of scented soy melts and tealights. This workshop includes how to identify common problems encountered when making candles, their causes and how to troubleshoot. Following the workshop we recommend purchasing a Candle Maker Starter Kit which has everything you need to set up your own candle making at home!
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
- Saturday 4th April 9-12pm
- Saturday 16th May 9-12pm
- Saturday 6th June 9-12pm
When booking online please enter in the order notes which date you would like to attend. (Alternatively, contact us on (08) 8294 0451).
Included in this course:
- Use of Equipment
- Ongoing Support
- Step by instruction booklet on the basics of candle making, safety and recipes for the sets made in the workshop.
Please note: Payment is required to book your place in the session.
Due to the limited bookings available, it is Adelaide Moulding and Candle Supplies’ policy not to refund fees if participant cancels within 24 hours before the session. The enrolled participants acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable with regard to the difficulties of filling cancelled enrolments at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
- Payment options are in-store via Cash or EFTPOS or online via Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- We do not offer a refund or re-booking if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Our classroom is up a flight of stairs. With this in mind, some people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs. If this is a concern, we request that you call and advise us. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If there is a class cancellation, all booked participants will receive the option of either refund or transfer to another session.
Please note that this is an INTRODUCTORY COURSE. We strongly recommend participants continue with extensive testing and researching candle making before starting your own business. Candle Making is a Science.
Hungry for inspiration and more ideas? Check out our Instagram stories and gallery!