Beginners Resin Art Workshop Details:
This Resin Art Workshop equips you with the skills, safety information and knowledge to create your own resin art masterpieces! Within the 2.5 – 3 hour session you will create your own acacia wood resin serving platter and two coasters. These are perfect for your cheese and wine nights!
Throughout the session, our instructor works with you to achieve the best results in your resin art piece. They will guide you through techniques to create a unique ocean themed or abstract resin art piece. Participants will receive a store discount voucher upon completion and can take home any remaining unused resin from their workstation.
January 22nd 6-9 pm(FULL)
- Wednesday March 11th 6-9pm
- Wednesday April 22nd 6-9pm
- Saturday May 23rd 9-12pm
- Wednesday June 17th 6-9pm
When booking online please enter in the order notes which date you would like to attend (alternatively, contact us on (08) 8294 0451).
Included in this course:
- Use of Tools and Safety Equipment
- Technical and Safety Data sheets
- Safe Product Use Information
- Ongoing Support
- Product Care Knowledge
Resin art can be messy, for this reason we suggest wearing old clothes and/or bringing an apron.
Completed art work must be collected at a later date to allow for the resin to cure. (Our Clear Coating Resin used requires a minimum of 24 hours cure time to reach solid state).
Need inspiration? Check out our instagram gallery!
Please note: Payment is required to book your place in the session.
Due to the limited bookings available, it is Adelaide Moulding and Candle Supplies’ policy not to refund fees if participant cancels within 24 hours before the session. The enrolled participants acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable with regard to the difficulties of filling cancelled enrolments at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
- Payment options are in-store via Cash or EFTPOS or online via Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- Shape of board and coasters may vary depending on availability.
- We do not offer a refund or re-booking if you fail to attend or cancel on the day of the workshop.
- Our classroom is up a flight of stairs. With this in mind, some people with walking disabilities may have trouble walking up the stairs. If this is a concern, we request that you call and advise us. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If there is a class cancellation, all booked participants will receive the option of either refund or transfer to another session.