Orchid Wax SB60
$14.15 – $175.00 Online Discount
In-Store/Phone Orders (per unit/metre): $16.30 - 1kg , $69.50 - 5kg , $183.75 - 20kg
Orchid Wax SB60 is 100% natural, soy wax made from responsibly and sustainably sourced soybeans. It is Paraffin free, kosher certified and 100% vegan. SB60 is a single pour wax that creates a candle with minimal shrinkage, good adhesion and little to no frosting when poured correctly.
*There is no refund on any wax once it is open, change of mind, or if you do not like the handling of the wax*
- Reviews (28)
Orchid Wax SB60 is a high-quality soy based wax manufactured in the United States, designed specifically for container candles. Paraffin free, kosher certified and 100% vegan, SB60 is a single pour wax that creates a candle with minimal shrinkage, good adhesion and little to no frosting when poured correctly.
Similar to the popular GW464, Orchid Wax SB60 is 100% vegetable wax, has a low melt point, excellent fragrance retention and creates candles with smooth surfaces every pour. Recommended pouring temperature is approx. 60°C. When used with our CDN wicks and fragrances, SB60 produces little to no wick mushrooming.
Note: SB60 comes in 5kg blocks and can be easily sliced like butter with a sharp knife.
* The soybeans used in Orchid Wax SB60 are responsibly and sustainably sourced.
Container Candles: 6-10% fragrance by weight
- Heat wax flakes in a double boiler to 70-75°C and stir continuously until melted.
- Add colour and additives to melted wax and stir until combined.
- Allow wax to cool to between 65°C and add recommended fragrance amounts. Stir until completely combined.
- Pour ideally at 60-63°C to achieve smoothest finish.
- Keep cooling candle away from drafts or rapid temperature changes.
- Allow wax to set before trimming wick.
Tip: When adding colour, we suggest using our Anti Frosting Additive to reduce risk of frosting.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Looking for a perfect tart and pillar candle wax? Try our Orchid Wax Pillar & Melt Blend!
Always check the TDS for maximum fragrance load suitable for your wax and always test at home first. AMC Supplies is not responsible for wax selection or the finished candle.
|Orchid Wax SB60 - TDS||application/pdf||205 KB|
|Orchid Wax SB60 - SDS||application/pdf||350 KB|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.